Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WEEK 2

Abby Perlman

Sadly, I was away during the second week of the Temple program.  So that I didn't fall behind or lose an experience that others got I had an assignment to work on while I was in Delaware for the week.  Right before the first week ended Chris Woods, the Executive Vice President for local district 1199C of the National Union for Hospital and Health Care Employees came to allow us to interview him as a group.  Then we began to structure an article on him and his job at the union.  While I was away, my assignment was to write that article.  Everybody else was doing their interviews and writing their articles, so I didn't have to miss out because my interview had already been done and I had something to work on.  I was still a little behind when I returned, but not as much as I feared I was going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment